The charter at The Gift of Soccer Foundation is to direct our experience and resources to support youth players locally and abraod. Through donations of business expertise and services, we have grown over these initial years and are incorporated as a Non-Profit Organization that is continuing to build quality infrastructure to meet our corporate mission.
Since 2010 we have:
- Collected and Repurposed 1,000s of pieces of equipment to Local, Regional, and Worldwide Areas
- Nurtured a Major League Soccer Team Alliance with a Regional Soccer Club
- Expanded NM Youth Soccer Club to Grow affiliates in Santa Fe, Las Cruces, El Paso, TX
- Assisted in the Creation of a PDL team in Albuquerque, NM
- Donated/Shipped/Delivered Equipment to Children in Nepal
- Donated/Shipped/Delivered Equipment to Children in the Honduras
- Donated/Shipped/Delivered Equipment to Children in Zimbabwe
- Donated/Delivered Equipment to Children in Remote Areas of New Mexico
- Assisted Local and Regional Clubs with Branding/Marketing/Business Structuring
The Gift of Soccer Foundation uses volunteer staff and donated resources to maximize the Return on Donation (RoD) for our programs. The Fiscal Year for The Gift of Soccer goes from July to June on a yearly basis.
The Gift of Soccer Foundation is off to a great start and we are looking forward to working with as many organizations to build and connect all soccer communities at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Gift of Soccer Foundation, Inc.